1.Object of the data processing
Numismatica Ars Classica NAC AG in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the ‘GDPR’), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
The Data Controller informs you that personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and / or payment details, etc.), hereinafter referred to as “personal data”, related to you, even verbally acquired in the past, both directly or through third parties, such as those that will be collected in the future, may be processed in full compliance with the EU Regulation. The Data Controller carries out the processing in a lawful manner specifically for the execution of a contract of which you are a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures (e.g. preparation of an offer, etc.) requested by you (art. 6 of the EU Regulation).
2. Legal basis and Purpose of the data processing
Your data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the following obligations, related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- For the purposes of evolved browsing or management of customized contents;
- Technical and functional access to the web site. No date is kept after browser closure;
- Information’s request on corporale products and/or services;
- For statistic purposes and analysis of browsing and users.
3. Method of data processing
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- Access to the website press’ reserved area to download images of the products in high resolution, press releases, images of the settings.;
- Using electronic calculators running self-managed softwares or directly engineered;
- Using electronic calculators running softwares managed by third parties;
- Temporary data processing according to anonymous procedures.
4. Data Communication
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
– Google Analytics: Target advertising, Analytics / Measurement, Optimization.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
5. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on devices located at the headquarters of the Data Controller within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move data even in non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the contractual clauses and standard verifications by the European Commission.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- set for a timing not larger than the one which implies its purpose achievement, given the aim to collect data, and collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contract purposes.
6. Rights of the interested party
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the following addre’ss: NUMISMATICA ARS CLASSICA NAC AG con sede in Suite 1 Claridge House 32 Davies Street London UK
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NUMISMATICA ARS CLASSICA NAC AG